Alison Rosen Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular of the multitalented presenter from the internet. The name of our today’s celebrity is Alison Rosen who is better known for her talents of being a pod cast host, writer and a TV personality. The reason for her fame is primarily is her own podcast show titled “Alison Rosen is your best friend”.
Alison has also been the part of the famous pod cast of the host Adam Carolla. The name of the podcast was Adam Carolla and Alison served in the podcast as the new girl. This pod cast has its own Guinness World record for being the most downloaded podcast in the world. She worked for this podcast from years 2011 to 2014 but was fired from the podcast under no obvious reasons.
As for her own podcast show it is a type of a personal vlog type podcast in which Rosen tells people about her own personal life.
Her pod cast sow which she launched back in 2012 has already been downloaded for millions of time and has also been ranked 25th on the iTunes comedy podcast chart.
In addition to her own podcast she has also made appearance on the following podcasts as well.
- Ken Reid’s TV Guidance
- Shane Dawson’s Podcast
- Shane and Friends
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
43 years old Alison Rosen was born back in 1975 at Orange County in California. Being born in America she has an American citizenship and also belongs to the white ethnic group of Americans. While she is almost in her mid forties but she still maintains a figure and beauty close to that of a 30 years old woman. As a podcast host she knows as to how much appearances are meant in this business. She is up-to-date on all the necessary fashion trends which can be seen time to time in her podcast series. She maintains a healthy body weight of about 60 kg while standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 7 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding one of the most popular podcast host’s career development as well as of about her personal life is as follows.
- Alison has always been into the creative side and especially creative writing. She started her writing career as a freelance writer and wrote for few of the following magazines in her teen years.
- Rolling Stone
- Village Voice
- From years in between 1999 to 2002, she wrote and edited a weekly paper titled OC Weekly for free just for the sake of gaining professional experience in writing.
- After that she moved out to New York City when she joined Time Out New York paper and served their as a writer and editor.
- Following the maturity of the pen ship, she work moved her to pursue career in TV. Her first real appearances on TV were for Fox News and CNN.
- As for her podcast career, it began in 2011 when she was casted in the Adam Craolla’s hit podcast series. She was casted in place of Teresa Strasser who left her podcast due to timing conflicts happening due to night time shootings.
- Her role in the podcast was to provide new stories for Adam to discuss with his guests. The show has also won its own Guinness World Record for being the most downloaded podcast in the world.
- Sadly in 2014, Rosen was fired from the podcast and the manner she was fired was even more disturbing. According to her, she was on the vacation to New York City when she received an email stating that she has been fired without any reasons given.
- After getting fired from the podcast, she stated to focus on her own podcast titled “Alison Rosen is ‘Your best friend’ which she launched shortly after joining Carolla’s podcast in 2012.
- Ever since its launch it has been gaining steady popularity from audience and has been downloaded millions of times already. T has also been ranked as 25th on the iTunes list of Comedy Podcast Chart.
- In addition to running her own podcast, she has also been taking part in other people’s podcast few of which are as follows.
- Ken Reid’s TV Guidance Counselor
- Shane Dawson’s Podcast
- Shane & Friends
Date of Birth:-
11t May, 1975
Orange County, California, USA
Few of the facts about life of Alison Rosen are as follows.
- While all of the Alison Rosen’s fan knew her by her talent of being an amazing writer and a podcast host, most might not know that she is actually quite a singer. She was the part of the music band in her high school.
- She earned her degree of Communications from Pomona College.
- She was fired from Adam Carolla’s podcast show when she was away on a vacation in New York City. What’s more disturbing was that the news was given to her via email. She did not asked them about the details.
Alison Rosen Net worth:-
As of 2018, the estimated net worth of Alison Rosen is about 2 million dollars. Most of this net worth has been earned by herself from her Podcast channel which she opened back in 2012. The podcast is one of the famous throughout the America and has been downloaded for millions of times.
She currently lives a luxurious life in a house located in Los Angeles, USA. The residential address is however kept secret due to privacy concerns.
When it comes to family, Alison Rosen has only revealed the information that she wanted the public to know. Nothing much is known about her family.
She has one child from her marriage. It is a boy named Elliot.
She is married to a man named Daniel Quantz since March 8th, 2014.