Javier Solis Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular singers slash actors from the entertainment industry of Mexico. The name of the once legendry singer and actor is Javier Solis. Unfortunately, for the world, this bright star of the entertainment world is no longer with us but his legacies are still lingering in this world for us to appreciate them.
Javier Solis was mostly renowned for him being the part of a group of Mexicans entertainers who went by the name Three Roosters. Along with this group he was also the part of another group by the name Ranchera-Bolero a group of Mexican singers who managed to gain their fame back in the between years 1950 to 1960.
While Javier Solis was on the path to fame at the height for his career, he unfortunately died under the knife for his gall balder operation. He left the world of entertainment mourning his loss at the age of mere 34 years old.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Gabriel Siria Levario
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
34 years old Javier Solis was born in Mexico and thus held the Mexican nationality until the day he died. He belonged to the mix ethnicities of Mexican and Latino blood. Like many of the great actors of his time, Javier was a cool looking man with a thin moustache while wearing his iconic sombrero during his entertainment stints.
He was a young man with slim body physique which he maintained until the day he died.
Before his death he weighed a mere 60 kg standing tall at a height of about 5 feet 8 inches.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
For the fans of Javier Solis we have gathered all the information related to his career development as well as some of his personal life information down below.
- Life was not easy for Javier Solis as his father who worked as a butcher and a baker left his family hen Javier was only a little boy. Javier’s mother also left him with his uncle because she could not raise her on her own.
- In his teen years, Solis dropped out of school to work and support his family. He tried many small works in his early years like picking glass and bones and working as a supermarket transport agent.
- Javier also did many other menial jobs like being a butcher, carpenter, baker, car washer and n amateur boxer just for the sake of earning a living.
- While one day working as a butcher, where he often took part in singing competitions, his boss heard his music and decided to promote his talent. The boss helped him by hiring him a vocal coach along with some music lessons. At the age of 16 years old, Javier Solis did his first musical debut alongside Mariachi Metepec in the city of Pubela.
- Still being popular in a little city, did not help him much. He got his big break after two years when he was discovered by Alfredo Gill and Juilto; members of a famous Latino sc group by the name Los Panchos.
- Solis did an audition for the CBS record and also got a deal with them for a record label. The deal was signed in 1950 and two years later he released his first hit song by the title “Lioraras”. After the success for this name, he changed is name to his stage name Javier Solis.
- After his initial success, he started doing shows in central Maerica and United States until 1957.
- In 1959 this singer decided to act and appeared in more than 20 movies in between years 1959 to 1966. His last movie ever was released just 1 year before his untimely death.
- He was one of the Three Roosters who made giant contributions in the Mexican entertainment industry. Other members were Pedro Infante and Jorge Negrete.
Date of Birth:-
September 1st, 1931
Few of the amazing facts about life of Javier Solis are as follows.
- His father left him and his family when Javier was but an infant. His mother could not raise him on his own so she left her with her uncle Valentin and his wife Angela Lopez Martinez whom Javier considered his real parents.
- Javier’s music gained popularity in the world because of it containing different following styles.
- Few of his famous songs rare as follows.
- Amanceci En Tus Brazos
- Vereda Tropical
- En Mi Viejo San Juan
- Solis worked with few of the following Mexican actors of his time.
- Maria Victoria
- Antonio Aguilar
- Javier Solis, who died during a surgery for his gall bladder, released his hit song Perdoname Mi Vida on television seven days prior to his death.
Javier Solis Net worth:-
There is no official record as to how much Javier Solis earned in his career of being great musician and actor of the Mexican entertainment industry the analysts have speculated that considering his fame he would have likely made a net worth of about 1 million dollars which would be roughly a few million dollars in today’s economy.
He lived in a house in Mexico City, Mexico. The address location could not be made known for public information.
Information about Javier Solis’s family is as follows.
The name of his biological father was Francisco Siria Mora who left him when he was an infant. His adopted father was his uncle named Valentin.
The name of his biological mother was Juana Levario Plata who could not raise him alone after her husband left her. The name of Javier’s adopted mother was Angela Lopez Martinez.