Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular actors in the Hollywood who goes by the name of Taylor Kitsch. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Gambit (Reference to X-Men Wolverine Origins)
Taylor Kitsch is the Canadian national actor slash model based in America who has made the great uproar with his appearance in the X-Men movie series Wolverine Origins. Other than that he is famous for many of his more famous appearances in hit movies.
Taylor Kitsch has amazing facial features that are accompanied with his great physical attributes. He is currently measured at 5 feet 11 inches (1.98 meters) and weighing about 81 kg (179 lbs.).
Taylor Kitsch the Canadian actor and model moved to New York City in 2006 and was in search of work. He worked as a nutritionist and a gym trainer for a while and was also homeless at most time. Taylor moved to Los Angeles in 2004 and was still in search of work and in 2006 he finally got his first debut in an NBC TV series “Friday Nights Light. The success of this TV series opened up opportunities for Taylor in Hollywood movies. His first ever movie debut was the famous movie named The Covenant. After that he was signed for the famous legendry role of Gambit in the X-Men series spin of movie called X-Men: Wolverine Origins. In the latest highlights of his career Taylor Kitsch has acted as one of the lead villain roles in the movie called American Assassin released in 2017 and in another movie called Only the Brave.
Date of Birth:-
April 8th, 1981
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Few of the amazing facts about Taylor Kitsch are as follows.
- While acting as the actor of the NBC TV series Friday Nights Live, he came up with one of the most amazing phrase lines, “All you can Kitsch”.
- One of the best features of his personality are his unruly hairs but to fans it might come as a shock that Taylor did not put much effort in taking care of his hairs until he was casted in acting business.
- Taylor Kitsch was also portrayed as the legendry John Carter in 2012 ad he also hinted that the success of movie could push things for a sequel however the movie was flop on box office.
- With his role in the Friday Night Lights as a Sothern character, Taylor Kitsch is now in love with the South. His love is evident from his house built permanently in Austin Texas.
- Not many of his fans know that before pursuing acting as a career, like another Canadian Taylor was also an Ice Hockey player. Due to a knee injury in high school he had to quit hockey for good and follow acting and modeling as a career.
- Taylor Kitsch is best friends with the Hollywood Cool Guy legend Liam Née son. Their friendship was formed in 2012 at the premiere of movie Battleship.
Taylor Kitsch, a heartthrob to many of the women and teen girls even today was at the start of his career was almost broke and was even sleeping on subway stations as a homeless guy. However all of that was changed immensely and instantly after him getting debuted in the NBC TV Series and afterwards in two hit movies, The Covenant and John Tucker must die.
All of these famous performances along with many other over the years have allowed Taylor Kitsch to amass himself a pretty hefty net worth of about 8 million US dollars.
As we all know that Taylor Kitsch had a very rough start in the acting career but all of that is behind him. However he still remembers his homeless days and this compelled him to buy beautiful homes for himself. In 2012 Taylor bought himself a beautiful piece of 3.64 acres of land in the Austin, Texas area for a sum of about 1.3 million dollars. In 2015 Taylor Kitsch started to build a beautiful mansion of a house there. In 2014 Taylor Kitsch bought himself a beautiful loft in the Marina Del Rey. This loft is estimated to be at about price of 800,000 thousand dollars.
Taylor Kitsch is a Canadian by nationality maintaining his residence currently in Dallas, Texas. Taylor Kitsch was born in the Kelowna, British Columbia of Canada. His parents were the simple working class Canadian Citizen.
Taylor’s father name is Drew Kitsch who worked as a construction worker. His life was touch that led to many a dispute with his wife and eventually getting divorce. Taylor was only one year old at the time of the divorce.
His mother name was Susan (Green) who worked on the BC Liquor Board. Taylor mother raised her children after her divorce and they used to live most of their life in the Mobile Home Park. Taylor pays homage to her mother for raising him and his other siblings even with hardships and working as a single mother.
Taylor Kitsch was the third in the family of 5 siblings he had two older brothers named
He has two younger twin maternal sisters.
He does not have any children.
Taylor Kitsch had following love interest as his girlfriends from 2006 to present.
- Jessica white; model
- Minka Kelly; actress
- Jenifer Welch; Fitness instructor
- Rachel McAdams; Actress
Although there were lot of rumors about Rachel and Taylor being secretly engaged but all of that was dismissed when the couple broke up in 2016. He is currently not seeing anybody.